This blog has been moved. Redirecting to new blog.....

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Random stuff!!

I've not been able to find much time for a blog update the last couple of days, considering the little time I've spent on the computer (or even at home). Even today, I wasn't at home at all. So I'm just posting this, to maintain continuity.
Anyway, I'm goin to keep it short. Today was a great day too. You are probably wondering why I call everyday awesome. I can't help it!! Each day seems better than the previous one.
I realized Salem is actually a nice place, rather, Yercaud is. A beautiful place it is!! Also I realized how nice it felt to get close to people all over again, during a get-together after real long.
Anyway, hoping for better days ahead.
I'll get back soon with a better post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! :)